therefore: donc, par conséquent
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. Les clients ne peuvent pas venir aujourd'hui. Donc, nous devrons modifier la date du rendez-vous.
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Therefore' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !