to think about (sthg) : penser, réfléchir à (qq chose)
What do you think about the movie? Que pensez-vous du film?
Let me think (about that): Laissez-moi (y) réfléchir
- "Something to think about the next time you make a cup of tea."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "Presenter : Every once in a while, a perfume comes along that changes the way we think about perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "Let's not think about what would happen if terrorists hijacked a plane with a nuclear reactor..."
- "You better think, think about what you're trying to do to me."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Think about that! Moira : Let me think about that for a second."
- "Just think about it: the Rockefellers, the Bilderbergs, the Freemasons, and Freddie Mercury have all set foot in this condemned taco truck!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Think about' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !