(the weather is good) this time of year: (il fait beau) à cette période de l'année
We don't sell strawberries this time of year. Nous ne vendons pas de fraise à cette période de l'année.
- "It's beautiful this time of year: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
- "I hear the swell is perfect this time of year, and I can't wait to see those California waves again."
- "You're an excellent public speaker, it will be great exposure for the company and Boston is beautiful this time of year."
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year... And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "There are many beautiful flowers there in bloom this time of year, so those who suffer from hay fever should bring some antihistamines or a protective mask."
- "It's beautiful this time of year, the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, and best of all, it's hunting season!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'This time of year' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !