to be thrilled (to announce): être ravi, avoir le plaisir (d'annoncer)
I am thrilled that you like my new house! Je suis ravi que vous aimiez ma nouvelle maison!
to thrill: frissonner, faire frissonner
The rock band thrilled the audience with their greatest hits. Le groupe de rock a fait frissonner le public avec ses meilleurs morceaux.
a thriller un thriller, un film d'horreur
a thrill: un frisson, un frémissement
UK: I'm thrilled to hear your good news!
US: I get a thrill out of scary movies.
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "We're thrilled as well Bruno."
- "Delavigne is also thrilled to announce that world-famous model and actress Ivana Bümbüm has agreed in principle to represent the Delavigne Company in its upcoming advertising campaign, not only for TigerLily, but for all forthcoming campaigns."
- "Susie : That's thrilling."
- "You and Daniel must be thrilled."
- "Kevin : My boss will be thrilled that we've found a manufacturing source which meets all international labor standards and produces everything we need for so little!"
- "You sir, you give him such a thrill"
- "It was a year of thrills, laughs, suspense and drama, all directed by you, the amazing Gymglish studio audience!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Thrill' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !