(My plane) gets in (at 9pm): (Mon avion) arrive (à 21h)
I don't get in until very late. Don't wait for me. J'arriverai très tard. Ne m'attends pas.
(he) got in (late last night): (il) est rentré (tard hier soir)
- "We have an outbound bus leaving San Francisco at 9AM on July 23rd, which gets in to New York at 9AM on July 26th."
- "Brian : Uh... I'm terribly sorry Bruno, I don't know how this lady got in!"
- "I was just a bit late getting in this morning."
- "I just got in last night and I'll be in town until Tuesday."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "Flight departing from SFO at 3:30, return flight getting in on Monday at 6:50."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To get in' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !