to seek: chercher, rechercher
He seeks the truth. Il cherche la vérité.
Bruno is desperately seeking Susan (Bliss). Bruno recherche désespérément Susan (Bliss).
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I seek / I sought / I have sought
UK: The verb "to seek" is irregular: seek/sought/sought.
US: Seek and ye shall find.
- "I left my small village in Guanajuato to seek a fortune for my family."
- "I am actively seeking an executive assistant opportunity in a demanding, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment such as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "Accomplished singer/songwriter seeks to work in an accounts department."
- "You should seek mental help."
- "You'll find the answers you are seeking within."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "At this particular point in time, I will make it public that you, Philip Cheeter, the most macho of Delavigne employees, are currently seeking psychological help."
- "I saw your ad on Craigsboard and I am seeking a roommate."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To seek' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !