a tomato: une tomate
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "A cool glass of rainwater, perhaps, with some nice organic tomatoes served on recycled plates?"
- "I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato, but ironically enough I don't understand a word you're saying."
- "Bruno : Well, I'll have a tomato juice then, I guess."
- "I always have tomato juice when I fly."
- "Donna : I'll have a tomato juice please."
- "Potato, "pohtato", tomato, "tomahto", let's call the whole thing off."
- "Donna : A tomato juice."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tomato' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !