(up) until (now): jusqu'à (maintenant)
till and "til are both variants of 'until", commonly used in English.
You have until Friday to give us your answer. Vous avez jusqu'à vendredi pour nous répondre.
I will be on vacation starting today until the first of next month. Je serai en vacances à partir d'aujourd'hui jusqu'au mois prochain.
until then jusque là
(I won't be back) until (11pm): (Je ne serai pas de retour) avant (23 heures)
UK: I've got so much work, I think I'll be here until midnight!
US: By the look of that pile of papers, you'll be here until next week!
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "I'm not here right now because I'm on vacation, yippee, until - until August 15th."
- "Until then, let's get back to the spirit of the season: getting drunk as skunks, stuffing our faces with food, and of course, putting up with our family!"
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive e-mails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Narrator : Bruno eventually perfected his skills of interpretation until he was ready to take on the ultimate challenge: the dolphin."
- "Susie : I'm actually just CEO until Bruno comes back, but thank you."
- "Folks, we've all made mistakes like this at one point or another, so let's reserve judgment until we have all the facts."
- "-Sir, why did you wait until the last minute to pay your taxes?"
- "Jean : Well, first the goose is put in a cage, and then it is force-fed until its bladder explodes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Until' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !