(a) vegan: (un) végétalien, (un) végan
A vegan does not eat any animal products (butter, eggs, etc.) while vegetarians generally abstain from meat only.
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "I'm a vegan."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, gluten-free options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "Items marked "VV" are vegan, and those marked "V" are suitable for vegetarians."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Vegan' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !