- "Philip : I am indeed lucky to have met a woman who shares my love of feminist literature, my strict vegetarian diet and above all, who shares my belief in a monogamous marriage built on celibacy."
- "I'm almost tempted to bite them, but I won't - I'm a vegetarian."
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "Would Mr. Delavigne prefer the macrobiotic fish or macrobiotic vegetarian menu?"
- "If there is, I'm afraid he'll have to take the standard business class vegetarian meal."
- "I've booked a macrobiotic vegetarian meal for Mr. Delavigne."
- "Because, strictly speaking, they're not vegetarians."
- "As a vegetarian, I was unable to eat your "vegetable" soup."
- "I suggest that you either make this product suitable for vegetarians, or rename it "chicken and vegetable soup"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Vegetarian' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !