a visit: une visite
to visit: visiter, rendre visite, aller voir
- "Horatio : So Joan Wayne, are you excited to visit the East?"
- "So I suggest we visit " la discothèque " and find some " charmantes mademoiselles "."
- "Horatio : Ok, enjoy your visit."
- "Washing your hands after visiting the men's room"
- "Dr. Gilchrist : The vet you visited is obviously mentally unstable."
- "I must visit Maman in Versailles, but I will meet you at the hotel tonight, okay?"
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
- "Perhaps we'll visit Bruno later."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Visit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !