to want (something): vouloir, souhaiter (quelque chose)
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "Do you want a fish?"
- "He wants to be the new Don."
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
- "Please sir, I want some more"
- "Bruno : Good, now that you're here, I want you to leave at once."
- "I want the account where I get the free gun."
- "But I think Bruno wants to show you."
- "I want to get to the bottom of it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Want' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !