war: la guerre
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "WAR...ner Brothers announces the release of a film about hamsters!"
- "Brian : Probably not... I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'War' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !