(I wonder) whether (it's going to rain today): (Je me demande) s'il (va pleuvoir aujourd'hui)
I'd like to know whether or not you're planning on staying here. J'aimerais savoir si vous comptez rester ici.
Whether you are (or "be") an intern or a CEO...: Que vous soyez stagiaire ou PDG...
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "Whether it be beast, plant or man matters not."
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "At our spacious and tranquil retreat, you will find a solution for all your earthly problems. Whether you have a serious alcohol or drug addiction, a troubled marriage, or are just severely disappointed in your gay children, we have a program for you!"
- "Bruno : Hmm, I wonder whether it's better to invest our profits in biotech or mutual funds-"
- "Whether it's a new necklace or not, it's great."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "The past few weeks have been a very difficult time for me as I considered the direction of my career and whether I should stay with the company where I have worked happily for the last seven years."
- "Bruno – Could you ask Stink whether he would like the leftovers?"
- "The owners of Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices have not yet decided whether or not to accept the offer."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Whether or not' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !