at no (extra) charge (or cost): sans frais (supplémentaire), gratuitement
Subscribe now, and receive this fabulous nail-clipper at no extra charge. Inscrivez-vous maintenant et recevez ce magnifique coupe-ongle gratuitement.
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster."
- "Coffee will also be available at no extra charge."
- "A steering wheel is now included at no extra cost!"
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'At no extra charge' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !