Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the Atlantic: l'Atlantique
- "Today, me, my pilot Rachid and my ex-girlfriend Bonnie are flying low off the Atlantic coast of Portugal."
- "But though our countries are separated by the Atlantic, there is a strong bond which unites all of us in this room;"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "Susie : Actually, Polly, Zirconda is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Atlantic' ? Partagez-le avec nous !