bogus: faux, simulé
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
- "You haven't really driven until you've driven the new Citron Bogus."
- "The "Bogus": it gets you where you need to go, and nothing else!"
- "Test drive the new "Bogus", and explore the extreme limits of the driving experience!"
- "The new "Bogus" from Citron: it will get you from here to there, and that's not bad!"
- "Enter a new golden age of transportation with the Bogus from Citron."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bogus' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !