the bottom (shelf): (l'étagère du) bas
Please lock the bottom drawer before you leave. Merci de fermer le tiroir du bas avant de partir.
the bottom (of the sea): le fond (de la mer)
I found my wallet at the bottom of the trash can. J'ai trouvé mon porte-feuille au fond de la poubelle.
the bottom floor est quelques fois utilisé pour désigner le "rez-de-chaussée".
the bottom: le fessier, le derrière
- "So he has a giant bottom, or he must measure 5 meters!"
- "Sam : Well, it's all there Bruno, I assure you, with your signature at the bottom. It seems that you did actually agree to the terms of the loans when you signed seven years ago."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "At the bottom of your advert, make sure you include..."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Polly : In the bottom, left-hand drawer of your desk, sir."
- "Jean : Luna, please, I have never touched anyone's bottom. But what if someone touches me?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bottom' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !