a change: un changement
to change: changer, modifier
(Do you have any) change?: (Avez-vous de) la monnaie ?
- "Anyway, I don't want this child to change anything between us."
- "Brian : Well Philip, that changes the equation!"
- "As I get older, however, I must admit, my feelings on family have changed, rather dramatically in fact."
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "You have got to change that ridiculous message."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Change' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !