Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a couch: un canapé
UK: Sit down on the couch and have a nice cup of tea.
US: I need to buy a new couch for my apartment.
- "Philip : I also have a couch."
- "I didn't really find it in the couch - there are monsters under there."
- "Lie down on the couch if you like."
- "There's a couch there."
- "Bruno : All the same, the other day, when the server started beeping, Jean ran into the break room and hid behind the couch."
- "I've found approximately 1.2 million dollars under the cushions of the couch in my office!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Couch' ? Partagez-le avec nous !