to destroy: détruire
The fire completely destroyed the bra factories. Le feu a complètement détruit les usines de soutien-gorges.
- "Brazil: yesterday, 200 square miles of the Amazon Rainforest were destroyed."
- "As you may have heard, your last delivery of perfume was destroyed in a freak traffic accident."
- "In any case, destroying your computer sounds a bit extreme."
- "Bruno: Ah destroying the computer - what I like to call the "Horatio Option"."
- "Are you here to destroy the earth and make slaves of the earthlings?"
- "She writes "Susie, I receive a lot of e-mails every day, should I answer them or just destroy my computer?"
- "I am not a destroyer of companies, I am a liberator of them."
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "A big event like this could destroy our reputation!"
- "Horatio : ...And I could finance my lifelong ambition of destroying the sun!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Destroy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !