Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a diary: un journal, un agenda, un journal intime
Who has stolen my diary? Qui a volé mon journal intime?
- "if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "Let me just check my diary."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Diary' ? Partagez-le avec nous !