a diary: un journal, un agenda, un journal intime
Who has stolen my diary? Qui a volé mon journal intime?
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "Please... if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities..."
- "Let me just check my diary... Well, I'm free Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... Thursday-"
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Diary' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !