Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a diary: un journal, un agenda, un journal intime
Who has stolen my diary? Qui a volé mon journal intime?
- "My diary is empty but can you check yours and tell me what day, if any, would be best for you?"
- "Sam : Let me check my diary."
- "if you find this diary, give all of my money to robot research, and my dog Stink."
- "Let me just check my diary."
- "I'll keep you posted, diary."
- "Let me just look through my diary again to see if there are any possibilities."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Diary' ? Partagez-le avec nous !