Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
human resources ("HR"): les ressources humaines
- "Head of Human Resources"
- "Philip : I'd like you to take down a letter to be sent to Luna Delune, Head of Human Resources."
- "If any of you believe that you have cause for firing an employee, or are considering the possibility of firing an employee, please discuss it with the HR department first."
- "Think of it as a kind of Human Resources jigsaw puzzle!"
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "(No one had to call HR btw)."
- "I think I could ask Luna if Human Resources would fund a stress-management course for us Delavigne employees in high-pressure jobs."
- "Director of Human Resources"
- "Human Resources Director"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Human resources' ? Partagez-le avec nous !