(the person) in question: (la personne) en question, concernée
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "The biofuels in question were made from algae (aquatic plant-like organisms, but not the kind found in miso soup)."
- "Is it true that you were with him on the night in question?"
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'In question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !