It isn't working (properly): Ça ne fonctionne pas (correctement)
Does your old stereo still work? Est-ce que votre vieille chaîne stéréo fonctionne toujours?
- "I'll swing by later to see if everything is working properly, and to begin our training session."
- "Here's the story about that: a couple of months ago, one of our laser printers wasn't working properly, so... so we set aside some money to buy a newer model."
- "If everything is working correctly, this e-mail should arrive in your Inbox and not the Junk mail folder."
- "I think there's a problem with my bed. It doesn't work."
- "Right now, I'm typing on this thing, which is important, and it isn't working!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'It isn't working' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !