one million: un million
a million dollars un million de dollars
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Ten million euros!"
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "Horatio : Ten million euros?"
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "A million dollar loan..."
- "Bruno : Susie, are you saying that we've spent millions of dollars in advertising aimed at the wrong people?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Million' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !