(I like) music: (J'aime) la musique
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Music. Edward : Golly, I hope it's an orgy."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Edward : Through music, of course!"
- "BrianBot : What is music?"
- "Stop the music!"
- "You're ready to move on to the next level. Music."
- "Dramatic music"
- "Edward : You've never heard music?"
- "Music Edward : Did I win?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Music' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !