Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
the Pacific Ocean: l'océan Pacifique
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "Jesus : Actually, I've found a 3:00 am flight from Miami International non-stop to Mexico City arriving at 9:00 am Pacific time."
- "Hot Air Balloon Crashes Over Pacific: Rescue teams dispatched, survivors unlikely"
- "I earn a six-figure salary, I'm a former model, and have my own two-bedroom apartment in Pacific Heights."
- "The cost of living in the ocean is crazy."
- "Bruno saw his first dolphin at the age of 13, while surfing in the Pacific."
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "In the Pacific Ocean?"
- "Something about a hot air balloon ride in the south Pacific."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Pacific ocean' ? Partagez-le avec nous !