Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a plane ticket: un billet d'avion
- "I Just booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong using my personal credit card."
- "Polly : That's very cute Mr. Connors, but I remind you that regulation number 5,934B of the Delavigne Company Code states very clearly that all plane tickets purchased by the company must be in economy class."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "Have you already paid for your plane tickets?"
- "Here is my expense form. Please note the $3998.99 business class plane ticket to Hong Kong."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Plane ticket' ? Partagez-le avec nous !