a question: une question
to question: questionner
- "Good question."
- "Now I'd like to open the floor for questions and comments, alright?"
- "Well, before we get into that, I have a question for you."
- "Report to me, there's some questions you'll have to answer."
- "Horatio : I don't answer your questions!"
- "Bruno : Good question."
- "I hope you don't find this question terribly impolite."
- "I must go and finish
- "Susie : So, Gymglish, how am I supposed to reply to this question?"
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Question' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !