to read (a novel): lire (un roman)
I'm reading an interesting book about cow's milk. Je lis un livre très intéressant concernant le lait de vache.
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I read / I read / I have read
a reader: un lecteur
- "I want to finish reading the Peacenikland Times so that I can"
- "Read my fax!"
- "I'm calling in regards to the ad I read in the paper."
- "Sit still and I'll read it."
- "Bruno : I've read the news, Brian."
- "Read this book."
- "It's called "How to read" and this book contains all the information you need to overcome your handicap."
- ""How to read" from Mental Publishing, buy it now at bookstores everywhere!"
- "Headlines, headlines, believing the things that we read"
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Read' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !