I specifically said that I wanted four boxes of pens, not five! J'ai spécifiquement dit que je voulais quatre boîtes de stylos, et non pas cinq!
- "On behalf of both the Sales and HR teams in San Francisco, we would like to formally welcome you to the Delavigne Corporation and specifically to the sales department!"
- "Specifically, I'll need 5 copies of this contract copied and collated."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Brian : He specifically said I couldn't."
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "Specifically, Bruno's dog, Stink."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "Leonard : My people want professional training, French lessons specifically."
- "Specifically, please"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Specifically' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !