Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a stadium: un stade (de football)
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "I'm standing outside the San Siro football stadium in Milan."
- "At the Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires last Sunday, an incredible match between Boca Juniors and River Plate ended in an amazing 0-0 draw!"
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "Let's check in right away with my favorite correspondent, Enrique De la Cruz, who's joining us right now from the Azteca stadium in Mexico City."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Stadium' ? Partagez-le avec nous !