Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a stadium: un stade (de football)
- "At the Bombonera stadium in Buenos Aires last Sunday, an incredible match between Boca Juniors and River Plate ended in an amazing 0-0 draw!"
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "Let's check in right away with my favorite correspondent, Enrique De la Cruz, who's joining us right now from the Azteca stadium in Mexico City."
- "The line for the toilet was enormous, so I went to the ladies' toilet, but then a woman was scared and she called the police of the stadium. The stadium police took me to the real police, we went under the stadium and they checked my papers."
- "I'm standing outside the San Siro football stadium in Milan."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Stadium' ? Partagez-le avec nous !