Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
stupid: idiot, stupide
Stupidest is the superlative form of the adjective "stupid".
- "And my point, Enriqué, is that soccer is stupid."
- "Stupid. It was catchy."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "Brian, well you just stay there and make stupid comments."
- "Finns are so stupid, right?"
- "Enriqué : My point was only that soccer is not stupid."
- "I have no patience for stupid questions and I don't like repeating myself."
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Stupid' ? Partagez-le avec nous !