a swimming pool (or pool): une piscine
Bruno has a swimming pool on the roof of his condo. Bruno a une piscine sur le toit de son appartement.
swimming: la natation, la nage
- "Brent : I love swimming pools!"
- "Camera footage shows Oléré diving into a pool of caviar in full scuba gear at one point."
- "You must see my new marble swimming pool."
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "The endless supply of foot massages has not gone unnoticed, and the sparkling water you bring to me tastes as fresh as a polar bear's paddling pool."
- "Brian : But the swimming pool on the roof!"
- "The swimming pool is out back, I hope you guys brought your swim trunks."
- "Candy : Well Brent, the Pope can expect to throw off his robes and dive into the Vatican swimming pool because this weekend it's going to be hot hot hot!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Swimming pool' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !