Traduction To bring something to someone's attention
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention – you did the right thing."
- "It's recently been brought to my attention that some of you here at Delavigne are exposing yourselves and therefore our network to unnecessary risk due to your irresponsible computer use."
- "Also, I thought I should bring it to your attention that Horatio has already established his own nap time policy, apparently it has been in place for several decades, and he seems to be ultra-productive!"
- "Bruno : Icarus has brought it to my attention that we're paying a great deal of extra fees to your bank Sam, and I'm afraid most of it is going to your porcelain door handles and your Château Margaux."
- "However, I was not sure if you share Mr. Cheeter's opinion on this matter, and so I thought I would bring this matter to your attention."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To bring something to someone's attention' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To bring something to someone's attention' ? Partagez-le avec nous !