a résumé (US), a CV (UK): un curriculum vitae
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "My CV is attached."
- "You girls have your resumés?"
- "We were truly "overwhelmed" by your application and resume."
- "However, there is some weird stuff on your résumé."
- "However, sometimes resumés don't tell the whole story."
- "Luna : I see on your resumé that you have worked for several cosmetics corporations."
- "Next question: why don't you have a GPA on your résumé?"
- "We will keep your CV on file and contact you if any positions become available."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'A resume' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'A resume' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...