(I was going to call you) anyhow: (J'allais t'appeler) de toute façon
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Anyhow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !