(I was going to call you) anyhow: (J'allais t'appeler) de toute façon
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Anyhow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Anyhow' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...