to appreciate: être reconnaissant de, apprécier
We would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible. Nous vous serions reconnaissants de répondre dès que possible.
I greatly appreciate your efforts. J'apprécie beaucoup vos efforts.
I would appreciate it (if you could do...): (Si vous pouviez faire..., ) je vous en serais reconnaissant.
(They did not) appreciate (the danger): (Ils ne se sont pas) rendu compte (du danger), (Ils n'ont pas) été conscients (du danger)
UK: I appreciate your advice: thank you so much.
US: I'd appreciate it if you would tidy up your bedroom, please.
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "It is appreciated."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "I don't appreciate these kind of calls."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
- "I appreciate it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Appreciate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !