as long as: aussi longtemps que, pourvu que, du moment que
You can keep the car as long as you want. Tu peux garder la voiture aussi longtemps que tu en as besoin.
Our business will continue to prosper as long as the economic situation does not change. Notre entreprise continuera à prospérer pourvu que la situation économique ne change pas.
- "The future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno Delavigne remains behind the steering wheel."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
- "And finally, as long as you're removing junk from the building, why don't you help Horatio clear out some of the junk from his office?"
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "And as long as I've got my suit and tie"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "Philip, feel free to bring a date, as long as she doesn't mind that we talk a little business."
- "Sometimes I feel the company itself could be burning down, but as long as everything looked good on paper they would be satisfied."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'As long as' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'As long as' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...