(He spends) as much as (he earns each month): (il dépense) autant que (ce qu'il gagne chaque mois)
I don't read as much as I used to. Je ne lis pas autant qu'autrefois.
As much as (I want to stay, I must leave now): Bien que (je veuille rester, je dois partir maintenant)
- "Christmas sales account for as much as 40% of a retail store's annual revenue and as much as 75% of its annual profit."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "I hope you enjoy reading the report as much as he enjoyed putting it together."
- "Brian : Probably not... I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'As much as' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !