as you can see: comme vous pouvez le voir
- "Brian : However, as you can see, his accent is still a little... strong."
- "The company's finances are extremely healthy (as you can see in the eight-page balance sheet addendum)."
- "As you can see from the attached photo, my physical transformation is nothing short of godlike."
- "Horatio : Oh, as you can see, I..."
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "As you can see, this is the penthouse, and features panoramic views across San Francisco."
- "Brian : Well, as you can see, this dog is extremely... lazy."
- "As you can see, the first part of my talk is called: "Doris and Bernie's vacation photos, Greece 2004"?"
- "As you can see, all three candidates are capable of thinking outside the box."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'As you can see' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !