(I can read and watch TV) at the same time: (Je peux lire et regarder la télé) en même temps
Albert has been seeing two women at the same time for 20 years! Albert sort avec deux femmes en même temps depuis 20 ans!
- "Or perhaps you'd like to come to my book club which takes place at the same time on Tuesday evenings?"
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "Jean : I heard about a terrible pigeon epidemic where pigeons are dying and flying at the same time."
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "He then burns the paper with a lighter, while singing and dancing at the same time."
- "You'll want to summarise what you've been talking about earlier, and at the same time politely establish your authority at the podium."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
- "At the same time I would also like to take that opportunity to briefly review Delavigne's latest offering of products and services, and perhaps even convince you to have dinner with me."
- "I can't reveal that information because... at the same time"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'At the same time' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !