attractive: attirant, alléchant, attrayant
- "Techie (Rajard) : Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, this model she's very attractive, goodness gracious me."
- "Heavy, but still attractive."
- "Younger and more attractive, if possible PERIOD."
- "Someone attractive, who enjoys traveling, and the finer things in life."
- "Ruby : You know, Icarus, I do find a man in glasses very attractive."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Let's make your senior staff more accessible, more attractive, more distinguished, and less naked."
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Hello attractive female!"
- "Philip : Hannah, aren't you going to introduce me to your other, more attractive friend?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attractive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !