(To what do you) attribute (your success?): (A quoi) attribuez-vous (votre succès ?)
I attribute being able to see in the dark to the fact I only eat carrots. Je dois ma capacité à voir dans le noir au fait que je ne mange que des carottes.
an attribute: un attribut, une caractéristique
UK: I attributed his laziness to his father's influence. (verb)
US: Kindness is one of the greatest attributes a person can have. (noun)
- "Moira : Reginald attributed his good health to his diet: a pint of beer every day for breakfast, fish and chips for supper and a glass of whisky before bedtime."
- "We can attribute this trend to the Japanese market."
- "You're a bit pale, but I attribute that to you being British."
- "The company's CEO has attributed this success to a controversial advertising campaign in which customers are hypnotized into buying Delavigne products."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "While we have a long and proud heritage dating from our earliest days in Paris, the attributes of our brand are as fresh and new as ever," said Bruno Delavigne, CEO of Delavigne Corp."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Wang attributes his success to his astrological sign, and is on the record as saying that those born the year of the Cock (1957) are mentally superior to those born in other years, particularly the year of the Goat (Bruno, you are a Goat."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Attribute' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !