an audit: un audit, un contrôle des comptes
to audit: auditer, vérifier, examiner
- "The auditing team noticed some inconsistencies in Leeson's figures."
- "With 3 weeks to go before the FDA audit, the laboratory is currently looking like a squat."
- "I know that you like to read my letters when you open them every morning, so you are probably aware that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is coming to audit our R&D Department."
- "I've done all I can to prepare it for the FDA audit."
- "The alarm was raised by an internal audit last Wednesday."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Audit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !