an audit: un audit, un contrôle des comptes
to audit: auditer, vérifier, examiner
- "I know that you like to read my letters when you open them every morning, so you are probably aware that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is coming to audit our R&D Department."
- "The auditing team noticed some inconsistencies in Leeson's figures."
- "With 3 weeks to go before the FDA audit, the laboratory is currently looking like a squat."
- "The alarm was raised by an internal audit last Wednesday."
- "I've done all I can to prepare it for the FDA audit."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Audit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !