(that's) awfully (sad): (c'est) drôlement, vraiment, très (triste)
(You sing) awfully!: (Tu chantes) affreusement mal !
UK: I am awfully sorry but I've just eaten all the pies.
US: He was behaving awfully, so I sent him to his room.
- "Bruno : Well, gee, Brian that sounds awfully complicated."
- "I'm awfully sorry but your fishing hook appears to be caught in my lip."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "Brian : I'm awfully sorry, Icarus."
- "Moira : My, that all sounds awfully bloody."
- "Moira : It's awfully noisy João, what's happening?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Awfully' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !