awful: affreux, abominable, horrible
an awful lot of (problems): énormément de (problèmes)
There's an awful lot of tourists here in the summer. Il y a énormément de touristes ici en été.
UK: This wine tastes awful. I think it's corked.
US: I have an awful lot of money.
- "That song was truly awful."
- "Icarus : Awful."
- "(So awful)"
- "Bruno's dad : Yeah, it's awful!"
- "Philip (reading) : Dear Brian Jones, I am here to apologize for all of the awful things I have said and done to you in the past."
- "She's so awful that just the sight of her makes people scream. When I pick her up, people run out of the room. In my hands, this instrument can do more damage than a bazooka!"
- "Philip : Dear Brian Jones, I am here to apologize for all of the awful things I have said and done to you in the past."
- "Because our food is so awful"
- "Brian : That sounds... well, just awful!"
- "Only a man would take you to such an awful place."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Awful' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !