a banana: une banane
UK: Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?
US: Don't threaten me with that banana.
- "Today, all I got to eat was a lettuce leaf with a slug trail on it and a "fruit salad" consisting of a banana, an apple, and a tooth."
- "I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "I uncovered the contents of the sack: it was Giuseppe the chimpanzee, looking tired but happy, and clutching a banana to his chest."
- "And I am allergic to everything, I cannot eat even a banana or walnut, you know I, I drink the milk because alcohol makes me sleepy."
- "A banana and some Muesli with soy milk."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Banana' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !