to ban: interdire, bannir, exclure, proscrire
(smoking is) banned: (fumer est) interdit
- "I'm not going to suggest that we force all pubs to allow smoking, and ban non-smokers, however tempting this may be."
- "Fox hunting is a disgusting sport, Rupert, it should be banned."
- "Banned from the workplace"
- "Incidentally, are you sure we banned the right Icarus?"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Rupert : Actually, fox hunting has been banned since 2004, but that hasn't stopped me and my friends from hunting those foxes!"
- "My Thoughts on the Smoking Ban"
- "You rightly banned Icarus Quincy from the building for arguing that IcarusBot's calculations were less accurate than a human."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ban' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !